An update has gone live for Valve’s Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The update should have no impact on the competitive aspect of the game in terms of professional play, however, those who play the match making may notice a change in maps.
Zoo and Abbey have made their way into Casual and Deathmatch while Austria and Subzero have been removed from matchmaking.
The map Biome was the target of some performance as well as design changes including the removal of some parts of the map altogether.
There were also some slight adjustments made to the sound.
For the full patch notes, click here or read below:
– Added a new version of Vertigo to Wingman official matchmaking.
– Added Zoo and Abbey to Casual and Deathmatch official matchmaking.
– Removed Austria and Subzero from official matchmaking.
-Removed connector between A short and A long.
-Removed mid lower entry.
-Added ladder to mid upper entry.
-Moved T spawn towards A to give CTs better mid timings.
-Fixed several bomb stuck spots and clipping issues.
必发88官网 – Accounts are now automatically upgraded to Prime by reaching Lieutenant Rank 21.
– Fixed a regression for some Perfect World accounts with completed Identity Verification and restored their Prime Account Status.
– Fixed scoreboard team names truncation in some languages.
– Fixed random map behavior in offline with bots game modes.
– Adjusted velocity value for 必发88 when jump ‘step’ sound plays for more consistent behavior.
– Fixed a bug where player fall damage sound wasn’t playing most of the time.
– Fixed a bug where “the bomb has been defused” and “counter-terrorists win” VO lines could overlap each other.